Wen Fan DMD, MD
Dr. Fan completed his undergraduate studies at UCLA where he graduated with honors and completed a thesis in the field of vascular surgery. He went on to attend Harvard School of Dental Medicine and obtained his DMD degree. At Harvard, Dr. Fan was awarded the Silver Award (salutatorian) for overall academic achievement and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. During his studies in Boston, he also conducted research in craniofacial anomalies and published his findings in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Fan went on to attend the UCLA School of Medicine for his MD and stayed at the UCLA Medical Center to complete his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He additionally completed a year of general surgery residency training to enhance his overall surgical skills. Dr. Fan specializes in wisdom teeth extraction, dental implant surgery, corrective jaw surgery and various forms of anesthesia care. He is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and maintains an active license in dentistry, medicine, and general anesthesia.
Dr. Fan and his wife, Christine, have two boys named Zachary and Leo. He enjoys travelling, staying active with his boys, and spending time with his family. Dr. Fan is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- UCLA School of Medicine Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- O’Connor Hospital, San Jose